Sunday, May 17, 2015

Weekend on the Marsh April 2015

The Airbnb I had been staying was great.   I started my job at St Cloud Hospital on 4/8.  I was a bit overwhelmed as it was much bigger than I had imagined. But, I love it. The people are great.  With Kirk still in Red Bay, AL I went to the girls in Minneapolis on the weekends.  My first weekend though, Kristy needed to pick up her van at Bens in WI. Ben did some work on it to save her some money.  I guess I didn't realize how handy Ben is with stuff like that but I'm not surprised.  He works on machines at the Marsh probably more than I know.   Anyway, I rode with them to the Marsh   I had not told them I was coming, so what a surprise.  Bella and Isaac were so happy to see me as I was them.  We had a great weekend. Even had our first campfire of the season.  Only thing missing ( besides Kirk) was Nicki.  This was her annual trek to Milwaukee to volunteer for the Science Olympiad with high schoolers. I'm sure there's a different name for it, however, it leaves me right now. 
Bella and Isaac making sure the fire does not go out. 
We also enjoyed the newly installed hammock. 
Ben pretending to be Joe Cocker ( may he RIP). 
Ady giving us a private concert. 
Goofy boy loves the outdoors. 
Pretty girls and the usual foot photo bomb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment