Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bella's 2nd Birthday

Bella having fun at Chuckee Cheese for birthday #2.

Favorite cousins!! Bella loves her Ady!!
Bella loves Jesse from Toy Story!

Little brother, Isaac. Going with the flow, and enjoying the whole weekend.


Kirk and I are still in Kingman, AZ. However, we will be leaving this coming Thursday, 2/23/12, and heading to Mesa Spirit RV Resort in Mesa, AZ. So, since I will be finishing my assignment here I thought I should get caught up (again!) on our blog. Okay, I'm only a month and a half behind right now, so not as bad as usual. In January, I was reading FaceBook, texts, emails, etc., about all the planning for Bella's (Ben and Nicki's daughter) 2nd birthday party. The more I read and heard, the more I wanted to be there. After discussing this with Kirk, and knowing that I wouldn't be able to take any time off work, I booked a flight out of Vegas for Friday evening and to return Sunday evening. A quick trip, I know, but once I get something in my head, well.......! I decided that it would be a surprise, so I only told Kristy (my oldest, in MN). To make a long story short, it was a successful surprise. We all had a great time! And, I was exhausted at work on Monday. I missed Kirk while I was gone though.

No comments:

Post a Comment