Sunday, November 7, 2010

Minnesota trip 10-19-10 to 10-24-10

Lunch at Cocoa Beach after Kirk picked me up at the Orlando airport.

Adyson's Girl Scout troop served at the Women's Prayer Breakfast that I was able to attend in MN.


My beautiful girls, Bella and Adyson.



Bella at the Aquarium in the Mall of America.




After only spending 2 days in Florida I (Reina) flew out of Orlando Int'l airport to Minnesota. I really miss the grandkids (my kids too) and like Kirk says "she has to get her grandbaby fix". Bella (Ben and Nicki's daughter) was staying with the girls as Ben was in harvest and Nicki was going to classes for her work. So I was able to spend time with little Bella. She has grown so much since I saw her in July. She is so happy and fun. We took her to the Aquarium at the Mall of America. I was so sad to have to see her go back home, but I know her mom and dad missed her too. She is going to be a big sister this coming May, 2011. I think it is great that her and her sibling will be so close in age. Adyson was a joy as usual. She is in Girl Scouts (Brownies) now and loves it. I also got to see her in her swimming class. Her Brownie troop served the Women's Prayer breakfast the saturday I was there, so we all signed up to go to support her. I also won the big door prize at the breakfast...how fun! We did so many things while there, but I did miss Kirk and was glad to be home. When Kirk picked me up at the airport we drove to Cocoa Beach and had lunch, then drove over to the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral. We didn't get to tour the Center as it was close to closing time, but will go back when we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment