Friday, May 21, 2010

Last Days of Work

Nacho Libre!!

It doesn't get any better than this!



Laurie escaped the above picture. Notice the rubberband indentation on her forehead!





Kirk finished his job on May 12 and my last day was May 14th. It's been a week and still hard to believe that we've begun a new chapter in our lives. Lily and Chuy have adapted quite nicely. My peeps at NE Methodist gave me a "surprise" potluck last thursday. I have to admit, I worked with the best therapy team in San Antonio, TX. I'm not just saying that because I love them. I'm saying it because it's true. Mady, Lainey, Terri, Merrikay, Erin, Laurie, Karen, Edith, Christina, Chrissi, Melissa, Johnel, and Frank I will never forget you. The rehab nurses and Dr. B. were great. My radiology gang was the best. I can't imagine any radiology dept. topping this one, especially Rosemary, Susan, NINA, David, Johnny, and Dr. Greif.......you too, Torrence. Thank you all for being so patient with me. Oh yeah....how could I forget Vincent and Walter. You all be good to them, they are great!! There are many people that I haven't mentioned, but it's not because I've forgotten. There are just too many of you. NE METHODIST ROCKS!!! Gabriela, I will miss you and our "discussions" . Please keep in touch. Theresa in housekeeping, you and your husband will always be in my prayers. I took some cool pictures and will try to post them on here (I'm still new at this). I already miss ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment